Non-Subscriber Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
In the "GREAT" state of Texas, employers have the option to "Opt-Out" of Workers' Compensation.
All you have to do is file a DWC form 5 with the Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) through the Texas Department of Insurance.
If that company that opted out decides not to offer a non-subscriber or accident product, that employer would be considered "going bare". Meaning...any and all claims will be handled and funded by the employer. The problem begins when a worker becomes injured on the job. The employer is solely responsible for funding medical, lost wages and any law suites that may arise.
Rising Star Insurance Group wrote the very first Non-subscriber insurance policy in the world back in 1986 through Lloyds of London. When it comes to Non-Subscription, you will find no other agent that has more experience than our team. We help hundreds of clients each year, market and administer their nonsubscriber insurance product.
5 Reasons to Choose RSIG for your Nonsubscriber Needs:
1) Responsive Customer Service: In-house immediate underwriting decisions and dedicated claim administrators. Quotes within 24 hours and policy and ERISA delivery within 7 days.
2) Comprehensive Coverage: Employers Liability, Medical, Disability Income and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage offered through a AM Best rated carrier at a competitive price.
3) Admitted Insurance Products: Offers more protection by conforming to state rules and regulations and is covered by the Insurance Guaranty Association. Plus, there's NO Surplus Lines Tax!
4) Customized ERISA Plan: State-of-the-art ERISA benefit plan that allows NO INTERNAL LIMITS on benefit maximum payments unless specifically requested by employer.
5) EZ Rollout Materials: We're the only insurance agency that delivers post-purchase customer care that includes client-specific enrollment materials.
When it comes to choosing an Insurance Agent that represents you and your companies best interest, there's only one:
Rising Star Insurance Group