Managing Risk: Now More Than Ever
Risk Management isn’t just about insurance.
Catastrophe takes many forms – some identifiable, some not. Insurance coverage protects companies from loss due to circumstances that can be defined. Protection against the effects of the “unforeseen” is just as important as the defense against the ramification of the “seen.”
Rising Star Insurance Groups’ professionals have been providing effective risk management programs for more than 30 years. Our “total solution risk management program” not only results in significant savings in time and money for our clients, but also provides the assurance that all elements of risk are appropriately and adequately addressed.
We help small and mid-size businesses develop and implement a risk management program that addresses their specific needs and circumstances. We:
- Identify the types and amounts of coverage the organization needs based on its industry and history of claims.
- Evaluate current hard and soft costs associated with the present risk management program.
- Recommend the appropriate level of insurance coverage and other risk management tools that achieve the results the company wants and needs.
- Recommend appropriate self-funding alternatives that are in the best interest of the company.
- Provide the right mix of reactive and proactive programs, including insurance, safety and loss programs, training, and strict compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Submit regular reports that capture all costs associated with the risk management effort and its impact on the bottom line.
Rising Star Insurance Group assists clients on a variety of levels. If the client prefers, we can underwrite insurance coverage, provide claims service administration, and offer training programs under the supervision of an on-staff Risk Manager. We can address a specific risk management challenge, or we can manage the program from end-to-end on an out-source basis.
The Many Facets of Risk Management
To survive and thrive, a business needs the right mix of reactive and proactive programs – insurance, safety and loss programs, and strict compliance with a broad range of federal and state regulations.
Responsible risk management requires full, up-to-date knowledge of a number of specialties. Whether your company’s risk is managed by one person or several individuals, all elements of the program should be coordinated, working together in harmony to offer your company and your workforce maximum protection.
In today’s uncertain and litigious environment, a responsible risk management program includes:
- Property and casualty coverage that recognizes the true value of your assets, including their measurable contribution to the organization’s profits.
- Proof that the company meets the standards of OSHA compliance.
- Assurances that allows for continuance of income and expenses payments should a catastrophic event occur beyond your control.
- Compensation for losses incurred as a direct result of a failure of your e-commerce business processes.
- Adherence to “best practices” employment practices and contractual standards to avoid potential liability.
- Safety training programs that teach management and employees their shared work-related responsibilities and “best operating practices.”
- Appropriate measures to identify and address aggressive behavior, sexual harassment, and workplace violence.
Rising Star Insurance Group…the Smart Choice.
Asset protection is critical to your company’s ability to revive, survive, or thrive. Rising Star Insurance Groups’ specialists work with a variety of insurance carriers. We maintain ongoing relationships with a team of experienced professionals who will meet your OSHA compliance, safety and loss protection, and training program needs. Our use of consultants allows us eliminate high overhead costs and pass those savings along to you.
Rising Star Insurance Group is the smart choice for responsible Risk Management.